Vegan Beauty Lay-by Terms & Conditions:
- The lay-by period is for a maximum of six (6) calendar weeks from the date of purchase.
- The opening lay-by deposit is a minimum of 20% of the total lay-by amount.
- The minimum lay-by amount is $75.
- Any cancellations will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to 20% of the total lay-by amount.
- This cancellation fee is to cover Vegan Beauty’s storage and administration costs.
- Lay-by items are not able to be exchanged or returned, unless faulty or in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
- You or Vegan Beauty has the right to cancel a lay-by.
- If you cancel the lay-by during the six (6) calendar weeks, you will be refunded payments made; excluding the cancellation fee. You have the right to cancel your lay-by for any reason.
- If Vegan Beauty cancels the lay-by within the 6 (six) calendar weeks, you will be given 5 days’ notice and will be refunded in full. Vegan Beauty may need to cancel a lay-by due to being unable to fulfil your order e.g. stock damage, or other unforseen occurrences.
- If your lay-by is not finalised by the due date Vegan Beauty will contact you. If the lay-by is still outstanding after the due date the lay-by will be cancelled. You will receive a refund, minus the cancellation fee.
- No items will be dispatched until the lay-by has been finalised and paid in full.
To place a lay-by please:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org the products you wish to lay-by, along with your details (Full Name, Delivery and Billing Address, Phone Number and Email Address linked to your Paypal Account) .
- Vegan Beauty will then email you an invoice within 1-2 Business Days with the products you have supplied us with in the email.
- Vegan Beauty will then send you the opening lay-by deposit of 20% invoice through Paypal. The opening lay-by deposit of 20% needs to be paid within 3 Business Days, or the lay-by will be cancelled.
- You will need to continue to make regular lay-by payments using Paypal to “Send Money – Goods & Services” email@example.com until your lay-by is paid off; on or before the lay-by due date.